Friday, May 3, 2013

Ask Jeeves

College is at the point where all the bad parts (work) are the things that are taking over your life rather than the fun parts (social life). Reality just generally sucks. I mean during the week in the middle of the semester I usually did like 2-3 hours of work but now I do like 2-3 hours work a day. It is quite a disheartening situation. I have been writing actual papers for school and it has gotten to the point where I literally have no idea what I am writing and I generally repeat myself and I don't know exactly what I am writing. My desk use to have video games and food all over it but now it has papers all over it and I don't even know what is on half of them but it makes me feel like I am doing work and have made progress. I am just about ready to give up on all these papers I am writing. Either way I still love college.

At least all my papers are pretty much over and the next week and a half I can pretend to study for my finals. I might go to the library for the second time this semester but that place creeps me out. Students actually doing work. Not sure I like that sight or the idea of that. In reality I probably should of headed to the library more and put more time into my school work but as a wise man once said "I am not a smart man". My mom tried to give me encouragement the other day by telling me to hang in there, which is nice but like do I have an option? It is either pass my classes or fail and live in my parent's basement.... actually that doesn't sound that bad of a deal assuming rent is free... and everything else is free. Either way this next week and a half will suck but I wish all my friends good luck on their finals and if for some reason a parent is reading this, you should probably put a few hundred $$ to boost their moral during these dark times.

Also in-case you live under a rock the new World Trade Center had its final pieces lift to the top. The final height? 1776 feet high which is the most American thing ever aside from the actual year 1776.

I have no awesome things to write about clearly as you can see my rambling as my mind is pretty much dried up from all the writing I have done this week.

I leave you with the new The Wonder Years song which is pretty good. You should probably check them out if you haven't already.I get to see these guys in a week!


No comments:

Post a Comment